ISO 9001 Accreditation
The benefits of being ISO 9001 accredited:
Here at Logo International, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and we are proud to have held our ISO 9001 accreditation for 17 years.
Both our office in the UK and our partner factories in Bangladesh, and China, operate to this high standard of practise. Our Bangladesh factory is both ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited.
ISO 9001 is the quality standard applicable to companies of any size or sector who are seeking to improve their internal management and operational processes. It is one of the most recognised standards globally. Registration to ISO 9001 provides objective proof that we as a business have implemented an effective quality management system, and that it satisfies all of the requirements of the applicable standard. This accreditation means our business has adopted effective and efficient Quality Management Systems that save time and cost, improve efficiency and ultimately improve customer relationships by providing a smooth, well organised process for our customers.
By being ISO 9001 accredited, it enables us to offer the following benefits and peace of mind to our customers:
- Improved quality and service
- Delivery on time
- Right first time attitude
- Fewer returned products and complaints
- Consistency in the delivery of our product or service
- Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality
- Improved communication, planning and administration processes
The majority of Logo International’s overseas garment production of printed promotional clothing is placed with a large vertical manufacturing unit in Bangladesh, which also has ISO 14001 accreditation, as well as ISO 9001. ISO 14001 is an internationally agreed standard that sets out the requirements for an environmental management system. It helps organizations improve their environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste, gaining a competitive advantage and the trust of stakeholders.
An environmental management system helps organisations like our partnership factories identify, manage, monitor and control their environmental issues in a holistic manner. Users of the standard have reported that ISO 14001 helps with the following:
- Demonstrate compliance with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements
- Increase leadership involvement and engagement of employees
- Improve company reputation and the confidence of stakeholders through strategic communication
- Achieve strategic business aims by incorporating environmental issues into business management
- Provide a competitive and financial advantage through improved efficiencies and reduced costs
- Encourage better environmental performance of suppliers by integrating them into the organization’s business systems
We recognise the importance of being able to show our accreditations to our customers, to let them know they are in safe hands when placing their business with us.
In our next blog, we’ll discuss the benefits of using WRAP certified products, which is an accreditation dedicated to promoting safe, lawful, humane and ethical manufacturing around the world through certification and education. So be sure to check back for all the useful info on this!
February 24, 2017
news uncategorisedBack to News